英文诗歌:I like for you to be still(我喜欢你静静的)

| 2013年9月10日

巴勃鲁·聂鲁达( Pablo Neruda, 19O4~ 1973)智利诗人。1928年进入外交界任驻外领事、大使等职。聂鲁达13岁开始发表诗作,1923年发表第一部诗集《黄昏》,1924年发表成名作《二十首情诗和一支绝望的歌》,自此登上智利诗坛。他的诗歌既继承西班牙民族诗歌的传统,又接受了波德莱尔等法国现代派诗歌的影响;既吸收了智利民族诗歌特点,又从惠特曼的创作中找到了自己最倾心的形式。愛情太短,而遺忘太長。聂鲁达和他的诗歌永远让人回味。

I like for you to be still是智利诗人聂鲁达(Pablo Neruda)的爱情诗,出自《二十首情诗与绝望的歌》,他凭此作品获得诺贝尔文学奖。诗歌原文为西班牙语,英译本也同样经典。

I like for you to be still
——聂鲁达 Pablo Neruda (智利)

I like for you to be still 我喜欢你是寂静的
I like for you to be still,  it is as though you were absent 我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你已不在
and you hear me from far away,  and you voice does not touch you. 你在远处聆听,而我的声音却无法触及。
It seems as though your eyes had flown away 似乎你的视线已经飞离远去。
and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth. 仿佛一个吻封缄了你嘴
As all things are filled with my soul 正如所有的事物充满了我的灵魂
you emerge from the things,  filled my soul. 你从所有的事物中浮现,充满了我的灵魂
You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream, 你就像我的灵魂,梦中的彩蝶
and you are like the word Melancholy. 你如同忧郁这个词
I like for you to be still, and you seem far away. 我喜欢你是寂静的,似乎你已远去。
It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove. 你似乎在轻叹,如同白鸽呢喃的蝴蝶。
And you hear me from far away and my voice does not rouch you: 你在远处聆听,我的声音无法触及你:
Let me come to be still in your silence. 让我在你的沉默中寂然。
And let me talk to you with your silence 并且让我借你沉默与你说话
that is brightas a lamp,simple as a ring. 你的沉默明亮如灯,简若圆环。
You are like the night, with it’s stillness and constellations. 你就像黑夜,拥有寂静与群星。
Your silence is that of a star, as remore and candid. 你沉默宛若星辰,遥远而明亮。
I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent, 我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你已不在
distant and full of sorrow as though you had died. 遥远而且哀伤,仿佛你已仙逝了。
One word then,one smile,is enough  此时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够。
And I am happy, happy that it’s not true.  而我会幸福 , 因为那不是真的

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注